Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sunshine Or Flower??



I've started playing around with faces. They are not as hard as I thought but not easy either. I definitely need a bit of practice but I didn't think it was too bad for my first one. This is actually an aromatherapy vessel. It has a handle on the back. He does have the perfect lips for kissing (don't ya think?). Maybe not......

The sun is still shining but the cold is biting these days. The best part is that the boys are spending more time outside. I think everyone around here is ready for some warmer weather. I just hope we aren't in for another round of snow before winter ends.

I'm trying really hard to stay away from wire working these days but it's almost impossible with the class coming up tomorrow night. I've been haunting one of my favorite sites http://www.enioken.com/. This women is a master & I just love her jewelry. Plus she offers tutorials that are "to die for". I have purchased a couple & I highly recommend them. Her directions & photos are clear & easy to understand. They are well worth the price!

Hope ya'll are enjoying your week!

No comments: