Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hey ya all! I'm 42 today! I can hardly believe it. The subject of turning 40 came up on one of the lampwork sites that I visit and it was interesting to see what people thought. For me it was rather tramatic. It made me reflect on my life and where I was and wanted to be. Needless to say it woke me up and got me on the ball to "go get it!". Time's a wastin!

Got a good lampwork session in this morning and last night I started working on the project I'm going to submit for publication. It's a polymer clay project but I think it would be cool to submit a project that uses my lampwork beads too. Maybe that will be my next one.

I tried out my roller blades this weekend. It's been a good 20 years since I've been on a pair......OMG!! I knew I was out of shape but.......welllllll, I need some serious practice!! I only bit it once but that was enough to stretch out my back muscles so that I know they're there. Duncan has got it down & Connor is coming along nicely. It will be a little easier when the weather warms up a bit but at least I got a taste of it & I can hardly wait!

My new favorite show is called B-Original. It's on both DIY & HGTV. If you like creativity for anything, & I do mean ANYTHING!! Then this is the show for you! Michele Beschen is great! Check it out when you have a chance http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_dbor/0,3110,DIY_27276,00.html.

That's it for now.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: