Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Growing Pains

There's light at the end of the tunnel. They are saying that it "may" be in the upper 50's to 60 by the end of this month. No promises but it's a possibility.....today at 35 it feels rather balmy.

One of my greatest joys & stresses are my children. Sometimes watching them brings back memories of my own childhood. I'm watching one of my children try to decide if it's worth being "friends" with other kids who don't treat him very well. He is one of my sweetest kids and just wants to be liked. These other children make me seeth!! I've decided to work with him on what he would like his friends to be like and to "open his heart & mind" to new & better friends. This kind of stuff keeps me awake at night. You don't ever want your kids to go through dissapointment & heartbreak but know that in order for them to be able to deal with life they must learn to face & deal with these things. It does however break my heart to watch but I want them to understand that I'm "ALWAYS" there for them even if I'm not nearby.........

I haven't gotten near my torch all this week so far. Yesterday there was too much snow on the ground for me to get the kids to the alternate bus stop so they got another day home. Today school was 2 hours late but the roads were good enough for me to get out. I have paperwork to do and will be driving back & forth to pick up the kids and take Brandy to work. Maybe tomorrow.........

Have a nice evening!

No comments: