Friday, February 02, 2007

Wire Wrapping

It appears that I don't have the option to post a picture today. I don't know why but it looks like something has happened and it reverted back to the old version of blogger....huh.

I will try to post a picture of the bracelet we are working on in class, tomorrow. It definetely has the feel of a wirework class. We have 3 more classes to go & I'm enjoying it quite a lot, especially spending time with my Mom. I do however have a couple of complaints. The teacher seems like a very nice person & is slowly warming up to the class (there are 5 out of 6 people, left), but I definetely get the impression that she would rather be anywhere else but there. Personally I think that if you are going to teach a class of any kind you should do it with enthusiasm. I'm seriously considering teaching a class myself & am having a hard time biting my toungue during this class. I do have way more knowledge in the wire arena but I figure there is always something new to learn no matter what the subject.

I have a sick kid at home today. He's running a bit of a fever and has a headache but otherwise seems to be enjoying his time off of school.

I've got the kiln heating up today & hope to squeeze in a couple more beads and them maybe some wirework (big grin).

This weekend is dedicated to doing some more organizing around the house & getting some things ready to put up in the "garage sale" ebay. I've been holding off on that one because it's my least favorite to do and seems to take a bit more time when you're writing descriptions of the items. However I'm now surrounded with things that need to GO!!

TGIF!!

No comments: