Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Here Comes Another......

We are supposed to be hit by another storm tonight.......crap!!! The forcast went from 1-3" to 5-8" since last night. Now all we have to do is wait and see what Mother Nature throws at us tonight. At the rate things are going with missed school the kids will end up starting their Summer in July.

Jim is home today. He hurt his foot yesterday on the job. We don't know if it's broken or just bruised but he'll be heading to the Dr. to have it checked out later today.

Duncan celebrated a birthday over the weekend. My middle boy is now 9 years old. I can't believe it and my baby is going to be 4 on thursday. The time is flying!

In the creative arena I have been making canes out of polymer clay. I'll get some photographed today and post the pics tomorrow. Right now I have the kiln heating up. It's been awhile since I've sat and melted glass. It's also been a long while since I've made aromatherapy vessels so I'm thinking that "might" be what I make today. I never know until I start.

For my up coming birthday my Mom has signed up both of us for a metal smithing class. I can hardly wait!!! I starts on the 25th and will run 5 weeks. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I have pretty much all the tools already, it's just about learning how to use them and learning to solder. For some reason I have issues with that & yet it looks so easy.

Right now the weather is beautiful. I believe it's the calm before the storm....grrrrr.

I'll let you know what's on the ground tomorrow.

Take care~

No comments: