Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ooooops!!




I have a correction for yesterdays post. The earrings I want to make are from Jewelry Artist (Lapidary Journal) magazine. I have to tell you that I love what Lapidary Journal did with their magazine. I used to subscribe to Lapidary Journal several years ago & kind of lost interest in it, but when the premiere issue came out......WOW!! I just love it http://www.jewelryartistmagazine.com/ ...give it a look. I think I'm going to have to subscribe again. I've already found several things I want to try.

I posted my rings yesterday & am working on some others. The weather is really starting to heat up which makes it a little more uncomfortable to lampwork but I'm going to try & squeeze in a quick session today. Tomorrow I'm taking the boys down to swim at my Mom's. Connor has just figured it out & can do the water wing swim (after much screaming) & is now excited to go again. We're supposed to be up into the 90's tomorrow & Thursday.

Time to get moving. Enjoy your day & stay cool!

No comments: