Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Last Game




Tonight is Duncan's last soccer game for the Summer. He's already wanting to start the next season. Their team is ranked second. I'm really proud of how well he's done.


Yesterday morning we had an awesome thunder & lightning storm. It lasted about an hour & I loved it. The only downside was how humid it got later. Humidity is great at sapping your energy......needless to say I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday.


I'm working my way around to posting a couple of things today. Two more rings and a flower or two. I haven't had any time at the torch yet & it doesn't look like I'll get there this weekend (DARN!). My new table is screaming at me too ........need to create something.....arrrrg!!.
Enjoy your weekend.......go create something: )

No comments: