Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finished The Gloves


I finished the fingerless gloves and am quite happy with them. They work perfectly and I will have to make more but alter the pattern (I don't prefer the open back). The gray yarn and blue buttons are just some "stuff" I happen to have around. For the next pair I will take more care with picking buttons to match the yarn. The gray works nicely for what I'm doing but they need to be washed frequently because of the dirtiness of the papers. So I will definitely need to have spare pairs around. Plus Duncan went with me and has now requested a pair for himself. I'm working on a collar too, that's kind of like a mini scarf. I love scarves but hate the way they hang down and get into stuff and I tend to live in them during the Winter, so I'm going to try out a mini one and see how it goes.

I made some Holiday Goddess's the other day and am really pleased with how they turned out. I should have those up tomorrow and will be making more this week before Thanksgiving.

We were going to have Thanksgiving at home this year but my wonderful In-Laws have extended an invitation to us and we are taking them up on it. We are really looking forward to it!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: