Saturday, November 01, 2008

Featured Artist For Just Beads!!




Yes, Me!! I'm the featured artist for November for JustBeads.com! I'm thrilled! Can you tell? Just click on the link at the top left of their home page.

Now that the contest is over I can also post pictures of my entries for PCC (Polymer Clay Central) monthly challenge. I had been thinking about entering one of their monthly challenges for ages but finally got around to it when they made is so that you could send your photo's online. I didn't win but that's ok, it was fun to do, and I'm thinking I will probably be entering more in the future even though they've returned to the Snail Mail entries. So keep an eye out for more of me in the future.

Those were my surprises that I was waiting to tell you! An excellent way to start November!! It would be even better if I could spend the day creating but alas I desperately need to restock our pantry today. The natives are hungry and complaining that we have nothing to eat in the house, so off I go. It will probably take most of the day but hopefully I won't forget anything (seems to happen even when I have a list). The one store that's the most fun is Trader Joe's. I love it!! Filled with unique, yummy and great priced goodies. Dakota claims he's going to work at one when he's old enough. Hopefully they will have one a little closer to us when that time comes.

I'm off to take care of business, enjoy your Saturday and don't forget to Fall Back tonight!

No comments: