Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Gloves






Now all of the boys have fingerless gloves. Plus, I believe there is another pair hanging around somewhere. Add to that a cowl (still needs a button) and a headband that still needs to be braided and assembled. I'm trying to resist buying more yarn right now and just using up what I have. It's not as bad as I thought. I think I went through my stash about a year and a half ago and thinned it through Ebay. Am I regretting that now......maybe a little. Of course that just leaves room for more cool yarns, Right!!

I'm still working with the glass too! Do you like my Christmasy Goddess's? I have more waiting to be cleaned. Not all Christmas ones. Are the weeks flying by now? I know I will be running out at the last minute to pick stuff up. Today I'm hoping to get a few things too. The stores don't seem as busy these days, do they? I think most people are trying to conserve a bit. I myself am trying to be a bit more decisive so I don't freak at the last minute about whether I have "enough" for each kid. I do look forward to Christmas, in general, but I REALLY look forward to the day after! And no matter what the kids always have a great time!

Maybe we'll get a tree today.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: