Sunday, September 07, 2008

A New Week




Cocoa seems to be slowly improving. She's still not eating on her own but she is much more coherent, moving around more and fighting me when it comes to force feeding her. Makes it a pain to feed her but at least she has the energy to resist, which I consider a good thing. I will have to steam clean the living room and office when this is finally over from her accidents and the like but I had been meaning to do that for awhile so, I'm glad I put it off.

There's still a lot of stress in the house but I'll work through that. The kids will be in school for their first full week this week and I'm hoping to get some serious lampworking in. Of course the weather is warming back up again, which I think is par for the course when it comes to September, but there is still a Fall nip in the air in the morning.

Right now I'm just muddling through everything right now knowing that tomorrow is a new day. The best part of all of this is that my boys are excited to be going to school.

A couple of more pictures of things I have yet to list......

No comments: