Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Flu......

The flu worked it's way through our house. Everyone but me (knock on wood) got sick. Is seemed to be a quick one. Not lasting more than a couple of days. Jim seems to think that I may not be human being the only one in the house to not get it. With his imagination, he referred to me as Data from one of the old Star Trek series.

Speaking of Star Trek, we went and saw the new movie. I have to say that it was excellent!! But to get the whole effect of it you REALLY need to be familiar with the original Star Trek series with Kirk, Spock and the rest, otherwise you will miss a lot of the humor. A few times Jim and I found we were the only ones laughing, or should I say "getting it". Since it's kind of a prequel to that series.

Instead of creating right now I've been taking care of sick kids and working in the garden. Plus I got a Wii Fit for Mother's Day and that occupies as least an hour of each day for the workouts that I have been long past due in needing. I'm now on my 10th day but am moving them earlier in the day so that I can get them out of the way and get on with my day. I've already lost a couple of pounds but hope to drop many more before the Summer is over.

I'm finishing up a couple of things today and should have some pictures up tomorrow. Hope all is well and it's not raining where you are, like it is here.

No comments: