Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Note Of Caution & My First Stamp



So you know I have a little wine experiment going on.......well one of the bottles broke under the pressure. Jimmy told me that I never should have tightened the lids but it says to in the directions.......this is the result. There were a couple of big cracks down the side of the jar and that piece was laying a few inches away. Of course the cupboard has a slight yeast scent to it now. All the other bottles are intact and at this point I'm just going to leave everything as is and see what happens. Hopefully I won't have anymore blow outs :o





My first stamp is complete and I'm really happy with the results. Now I just need a decent ink pad. Looking back I probably should have done something a little simpler but I learned a lot, so the next one will go much quicker. I'll get another picture of her after my next trip to the local Ben Franklin. They have an excellent selection of pads.

I'm still working to get my oxy generator up and running. I hope to give it another go sometime towards the end of the week. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: