Monday, June 15, 2009

4 Days.......

Until the boys are out of school for the Summer. This time of year is hectic to say the least. Being without a car doesn't help. The stress level of our house has been at an all time high with my daughter (having been laid off from Starbucks, awhile back) diligently job hunting and Jimmy working on and off (he's still employed, but looking for something new).

I got back to the torch a couple of days last week and am watching my oxygen generator closely to see how she is doing. So far, so good! It seems to do better when I use it more.

On that note, JustBeads is back up and running, YEAH! I have missed listing with them since December when their site had a major crash. They never gave up and worked hard to get it back up and running. I have a few auctions up, all starting at .99, in celebration of them being back. Click on the link and it will take you to my auctions.
This is me lampworking. My daughter took the picture (Nice work Brandy!). We're not able to get a good front view one because there is a window/wall in front of my work bench.


This is the mess on my desk before I started listing things. Note the mouse pad. A gift from my Mom for my last birthday. It says "You say I'm a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing". It also came with a matching mug and dishtowel. A little insight into another side of my personality?? Probably worse since Peri-menopause hit.

So I'm back at it! Hopefully you'll see a bit more of me hangin around here. In the meantime you can check out my other Blog for my fiber adventures, CrochetChar (click here).

Happy Monday!

No comments: