Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm Planning On Some Flowers.....

and maybe herbs for my front walkway. Sorry no pictures today. Jimmy came home early and the boys always have an early release on Fridays so the rest of that day just ends up being........well, busy! (more on the front walk later).

I'm starting another blog for my crochet and fiber venues. www.crochetchar.blogspot.com......I only have one post and, of course it's on knitting. I must apologize to all the crochet fans out there but I was seduced by Cable knitting. It just happens to be something that I wanted to learn that happen to coincide with the start of my blog. I figured that since it involved fiber and a couple of sticks.....well.....what the hell!!!! No worries!

Anyway today ended up being one of those get out and multitask days where I should have gotten everything I wanted to get done (grocery shopping, etc) done. Only to come home and find that I (of course) forgot a couple of things. I'm hoping to get through the weekend without having to leave the house again, but it's looking bleak........

No comments: