Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Up coming things......






























A camping trip and a biker wedding. These are things I'm looking forward to. The camping trip starts tomorrow so it will be a few days before I post again and the biker wedding (my brother's) is going to be at the beginning of August. I'm making a shirt for Jimmy, by special request, to wear to this event. I'll photograph the fabric when I get back from the woods. I haven't sewn anything in ages so this will be fun and I'm sure it will inspire me to sew more.

I didn't get much lampworking in this week because of the preparation for camping but, boy, am I looking forward to getting back and picking up where I left off.

You can see a couple of my carved jewelry pieces on Etsy. There will be more to come!

I've given up on trying to narrow myself down to any one thing or any 5 things for that matter. Instead of getting stressed over all of my interests, I've decided to just enjoy each for what it is (a wonderful creative outlet) and continue to bounce from project to project. The most important thing is that I'm finishing things!

I'm off to bed. We are getting an early start tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your week!!

No comments: