Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back In The Swing

New Aromatherapy Earrings
Another Pendant
A Pretty Ring

Of things, is slowly but surely coming. It took a day to get most of the camping gear put away, but we still need to set up the tents and air and sweep them out. The weather has cooled off a bit and it felt down right chilly yesterday in the cloudy 70's.

Tomorrow I plan to get back to the torch. Today I need to work on business cards and at the very least get the pattern cut for Jimmy's shirt. I do NOT want to wait until the last minute and have to rush to finish it. That used to be par for the course for me, procrastination was my best friend, but as friends go, this was not a healthy relationship so I'm working on ditching this one.

I spent sometime this morning experimenting with copper wire and solder but things didn't go quite the way I'd hoped. Back to the drawing board.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: