Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thunder Storms & Fire Works

In the couple of weeks since I've posted we've seen thunderstorms and fireworks. My guy spends some of his time working out of town so we got a heads up to the thunderstorms. The kids loved them but also thought they were a little scary (the ones they didn't sleep through) . The 4th was spent at my Aunt's and Uncle's with a a lovely get together, with a bit of my family and Jim's too. A great time was had by all, even with the stress at the beach with fire works going every which way. No one way injured, thankfullyl. I even got to brush up on my cribbage skills (it's been awhile). We will be taking that game with us (camping), so that I can teach my boys (the math wizzes) how to play.

I will try to get some pics up of my current work or who knows what, tomorrow.....

Have a lovely evening~

No comments: