Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rush, Rush






Sorry about the rushed post the other day. I didn't realize how close it was for us to leave for the concert, which was great, btw.


I spent almost all of yesterday posting things to all but a new Etsy. I haven't gotten a link for it up yet either. This Etsy will be called YourCreativeSide and will have all of the art & craft items I've accumulated over the years & have finally decided to get rid of. Lots of books, patterns, fabric & the like.


In the meantime I'll post a few pictures of what is currently up. Today will be a pick up the house day & possibly some lampworking. I also have several larger size (8-10) rings in the works by special request. Sorry, to those who are waiting. The time factor on rings and various jewelry varies.


Last week was slow but this one is proving to be much faster.....is it Thursday already??

No comments: