Friday, November 09, 2007

New Vacuum




I haven't had a new vacuum in years. It's a bag less that you only need to replace the filter once a year, which will mean I'll probably need to replace it at least 3 times a year with all the kid/pet traffic. I used it for the first time yesterday and it really is nice. It definitely has more sucking power than anything else I've ever owned and a couple of the filters are rinsable, that's why they don't need to be replaced as often. It's called a Eureka EZ Kleen.


So I spent most of yesterday picking up and was only able to work on a couple of rings last night. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. We had a lot of school functions this week.


On the tea front Starbucks has their holiday tea out. It's called Joy and if you're really into good tea, I highly recommend it. It's one of my favorites & they only sell it for a limited time around the holidays. Stock up while you can.

A few more glass items above. I'm going to wire wrap the mushroom girl. Should be interesting.

TGIF

No comments: