Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Is Your Turkey Thawing??

Mine is but I think I'm still going to have to get up at 4AM Thursday to get it in the oven. I was looking for a small turkey but was totally out of luck. Tomorrow I'm heading out to track down a spiral ham. Costco has yummy ones for a decent price but I think just about everyone has them on sale right now.

I'm trying to upload pictures for ya but now Blogger seems to be having some issues. I have two rings to show you and a dragon egg bracelet. All are up for auction on my Art Ebay if you can't wait to see them. I have been having a ball with the copper & have a wonderful assortment of pearls and various other stones that I've collected over the last few months.

I'm really in the mood to do a lot of creating lately but the Holidays are not cooperating, as in things are getting busier (go figure ;). I know if will slow a little at the tail end of the year but I'm really looking forward to Christmas for the kids. We got one of the gaming systems that I have been wanting right along with the kids (bet you can't/can guess which one it is). I'm not going to say on my site, just in case little eyes are looking. I'll fill you in the day after Christmas. On that note I spend very little time playing video games, they fill me with guilt because they are such a "time waster" and it's not like I don't have enough to do already....BUT boy are they FUN!!!

I'm meeting a friend for coffee in the morning and then finishing up Thanksgiving shopping so I'll try again to post pictures tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening!

No comments: