Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Dak Man!!

My oldest boy is 12 today. One year shy of the terrible teens. He's definetly showing signs of moving in that direction. Yes, boys get hormonal too!! He's a good kid, just starting to strive for that testy independance.

His birthday has been the best part of this week other than that I will be glad to see this week come to an end. It was one of those, "when it rains, it pours". I swear.........I'm trying to figure out the message I'm supposed to get from this & I'm sure it revolves around the financial aspect of life.......however it would be much nicer if when it rained it would rain money instead of making it dissapear (or never show up). We are stuggling through & things like this never last long. In fact today really was a good day all around & I get to complete it by attending the second to last class with Mom. I'll keep you posted......

My daughter is heading out to Berkley with her debate team this weekend for a competition. I'm really hoping it goes well for her. I've got lots of family down in that area but I don't think she's going to have time to meet up with them (bummer!). They are a wonderful bunch! Maybe another time.

I've been making rings this week. Photos tomorrow (hopefully). I think they are really cool (Thank you Eni Oken!!). I'm gonna see what my Mom thinks of them tonight.

Gotta run! Lots to do before I head out......

No comments: