Thursday, August 17, 2006

Snakes, snails & puppydog tails......




That's what boys are made of, see pictures above...my middle son (the blond). He loves all wildlife. He picks up snails (as you can see), spiders (eeewww!) and snakes (I don't have a problem with those). My oldest son has a frog and my youngest...well he picked up a pet rock.

We are in the midst of a mad packing dash. Tomorrow we head out to the ocean for a week. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm packing clay and yarn plus some reading material. We'll see if I can get around to anything other than reading.....oooohh, that reminds me that I need to bring a sketch pad too. You won't be hearing from me again until, at least next weekend. Most likely next Monday.

This pretty much signifies the end of Summer and the beginning of me getting serious about business. I'm looking forward to the kids getting back to school and getting Connor situated back into a more independant (life without brothers) lifestyle. We are going to be working on reading for him (one of his favorite things).

I will be alotting a work scheduale for myself. Mainly in the morning for lampwork and then various other things that can be worked throughout the day with Connor involved (so to speak). I clay, he does playdough...things like that.

Mainly I just wanted to drop by today and let you know I'll be away for a bit. I'm looking forward to catching you up on all of my latest stuff.

Enjoy your week! I'll see you when I get back ;).

No comments: