Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1 Week To Go

They kids head back to school in one week and I have to say that I'm a little excited. I adore my children but sometimes enough is enough when it comes to bickering and such. Life will go back to me and my 3 year old for another school year. Boy is time flying and I know he'll be in school soon too but I'm enjoying the moment since he's my last little one. Yesterday was spent shopping for school clothes at the local GoodWill and I can honestly say that I'm always pleased with what I aquire at that store. It's really a nice thrift store and the kids have no complaints whatsoever. I get a ton of nice clothes for a fraction of the store prices and am able to do it again half way through the school year. I do buy underwear, socks and shoes brand new though.

I'm slowly getting some of the glass items I made before I left for the ocean, up for auction and should have a few more up today. I'm trying to insert a link but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm sure I just haven't figured out how to do it right. I'll keep working on that....


Today the weather is showing signs of fall. It's cloudy and overcast and a little on the cool side. Last night it poured down rain. We haven't had a lot of rain this summer so it's kind of nice but I'm NOT looking forward to the cooler weather that's coming. Time to stock up on firewood!

I've got lots to do today so I'm outta here. Have a great day & I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: