Monday, August 28, 2006

Blink



It seems like I blinked and the week was gone. I think we all know that feeling when it comes to vacations. The kids had a blast! We were busy everyday. Usually to the pool twice and the beach at least once. The pool was the favorite which wasn't a suprise being it was 85 degrees. We also went beach combing one moring on a minus tide. And canoing which I'm not to awfully fond of. I have this unreasonable fear of water that I can't see the bottom of and a rocking boat does nothing to make me feel better. I'm not a good example for my little guy.

I was able to complete one crochet project. A hat! Fits my little guy perfect. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

So now things are back to normal and we're gearing up for the kids going back to school. Tomorrow will be school shopping. I should have some new stuff up on ebay this afternoon. My two ebay ID's are Orchid65390 and Dolphina33. The orchid one is for my art and dolphina is for "stuff". So keep a watch.....

Hope you all are enjoying your week! It's good to be back to "normal".

No comments: