Thursday, August 31, 2006

Counting Down

Tomorrow they post the class lists for my boys so they get to find out about the teachers they are getting. Next Wednesday will be their first day back. I'm now trying to get back into the swing of going to bed earlier so that I can get up earlier....so far......it's a no go. At night I LOVE my quiet time after the kids go to bed..sooooo, so they don't usually get to bed until 10 or so, I end up staying up until 11:30 or midnight. If my daughter is working late I always wait up for her too. When the kids are in school my quiet time is usually in the morning, before they get up.

In all this my daughter no longer qualifies with the boys since she is working and will be a senior this year. She's almost reached adult status...arrrrg! It makes me feel old and scarred....wondering if I raised her well enough to be out on her own. I'm very proud of her and she really seems to enjoy her job.

Have I mentioned that I'm going through peri-menopause? Night sweats, hot flashe & the worst thing are the mood swings. They are BAD! It's strange because you know you have no reason to be angry and yet...you still are. I'm taking natural remedies for it and they seem to help a lot. Black Cohosh and a natural multi just for this. I'm 41 by the way and actually started having the symptoms before my last child so that would have put me around 37-38 when I started. It tends to run in my family to go through "the change" early. Why did I bring this up. I just figured it was a good idea in case I go on any off the wall rants. I'm very aware of my mood swings and getting unreasonably pissed but it doesn't always help. Enough about that!

I have the links working to my ebays. Just click on the links at the right to go to which ever you prefer. I'm getting a few vessels up on my art ebay, goddess, horses & flowers. Check it out when you have some time. I have a few more listings of glass today and then it's off to other things.

Enjoy your day all!

No comments: