Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Few A Day

That's what I've been working on. A few beads everyday. I don't know when I'll start listing my glass again but I'm sure having fun creating again. I'm still crocheting. I have another hat in the works and am slowly working on finishing a poncho. I love ponchos! I love hats too but I don't wear those as often as I'd like.

The weather is comfortable. This is the kind of weather I could live with year around. 60-80 range is perfect. I don't mind if it gets a little cooler at night. I was born is Northern California & cannot tell you how much I can't stand the cold winters in Washington. Now I know that a lot of people would call me a weiny since Washington (the Western side) doesn't get all that cold in the Winter but I still don't like being cold. Cold toilet seats are a major thing with me too. I usually drink things room temp or hot.....you get the picture.

The kids haven't even started thinking about going back to school but it will be here to soon as far as they're concerned. I'm taking the boys to our family owned time share in about 2 weeks. It's at the ocean and I LOVE it! It will just be the little guys and me. Everyone else has to work. I will be bringing polymer with me since I can't stand the thought of not having some sort of creative outlet while I'm away. It's always a lot of fun but very busy. The kids go back and forth between the beach and the pool and I get lots and lots of exercise.

I'll work on getting some photos of various things up tomorrow. I forgot about it today...sorry.

Enjoy your evening :)

No comments: