Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back To It......






























A week hardly seems like enough and now that we're back home it seems like we never left. A great time was had by all. The week started a little on the chilly side but by the end it was beautiful! All got a little sun and wind burn and spent tons of time on the beach and in the pool. The picture of the clock is what hangs in the master bedroom. That was pretty much the attitude the whole time we were there. There were lots of deer hanging around and we have a picture of the boys for future reference for (growing) size next year.

Now that we're back home Summer has finally hit with the weather in the 80's and 90's. I've still got some beads to clean and list from before I left and I'm looking forward to hitting the torch again. I'm also starting some of my auctions at .99. Only a select few though. Our next trip will be later in July. Just a short camping excursion (have I mentioned how much I hate to camp). It's my Honey's yearly family reunion so I'm obligated to go, plus the kids absolutely love it. That will pretty much be it for the Summer runs. Jimmy and the boys might squeeze in some weekend camping but that's not my bag and I get the fun of being home "alone" which I adore!!!

I'm off to bed for now. Check back tomorrow for some new listings.

Have a wonderful night!!

No comments: