Friday, June 20, 2008

No STRESS.......

I promised myself that I wasn't going to get stressed about this years trip, but in the end it got to me anyway. Having Internet issues didn't help in the least. I have replaced everything that needed to be replaced and even upped my dsl but in the end it looks like my computer may be failing me again.........I think that people should begin to think that the norm is, you should replace your computer, at least, every 2-3 years. Waiting longer than that will cost you endless aggravation in one area or another.

It should be an interesting week with out access. Kind of like a withdrawal only without the sick feeling.

The boys are acting like tomorrow is Christmas. I think we will be on the road fairly early. The dog will miss us more than the daughter but the drive should be a little quicker on Saturday than on Friday afternoon/night.

I'll be back in a week to post an update (camera packed).

Take care!!! Sorry no pictures the computer/internet.....whatever, doesn't seem to to working at the moment.

No comments: