Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry.......

It's been too long, but I did get the "new" computer up and running, although I don't think I can do the hand me down thing again. I'm just going to have to splurge on a new one.

While I was setting up I ended doing a total re-arrange of my desk and although I've still got a couple things spread out here and there, it's much better than it was. AND I've started working on cleaning and organizing cupboards all around the house.

My Lampwork area is ready to go to, but my metalsmithing area still needs a bit of organization. Slowly but surely my house is getting to the point of me being able to create without feeling guilty. That's a big YEAH for me.

I also, after a lot of talk and no action, am finally actively working on a pattern/tutorial for submission to a magazine.

We are a little more than half way through the school year and you can feel the kids (and grown ups) chomping at the bit for Spring to get here. We've had a couple of really nice days but for the most part Winter is hanging on. It has even snowed twice over the last couple of weeks, including today.

So I'm back to it, and things should start to even out again to where I'll be posting more often. Don't give up on me yet ;)

No comments: