Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Excuses

There are none for not posting regularly again. I've decided to just take it as it comes. I'm in the process of getting ready to upgrade my computer and this requires a bit of work and dedication.......there are a few things I HAVE to do:

1. Finish cleaning my desk (takes motivation and half a day, this includes organizing).
2. Back up my current computer, (am figuring out how to use my current IP for that).
3. Set up new computer to meet my needs (means that I need to reformat the hard drive & load all required programs that I need back onto computer) this is not a newly purchased computer.


That being said, it's not really a big deal other than getting motivated to get it ALL done!

Do I sound lazy? Maybe........There are a few other things lurking in the background one of which, as you know is pictures. A big SORRY! there for not finishing with my desk sooner. That's part of the deal with doing IT. Once I have my desk the way I want it, I'll be able to set up and take photo's of the "stuff" I'm working on right there at my desk. As you can tell by the lack of pictures is that I have "yet" to do that. You would think that it would be even more motivation but right now I just get overwhelmed thinking about it........

Anyway it's Sunday night and tomorrow is a new day sooooooo............

Hopefully more tomorrow???

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: