Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Lampworking Again!



I'm doing other things too, but it had been months since I sat in front of my torch and it feels darn good!!!

This week I was able to squeeze in a couple of hours on both Monday and today. I'm hoping to add a couple more on Friday. Sometimes that's all it takes. I'm experimenting with enamels and I cannot tell you how fun that is. The only bummer is that a couple of hours isn't nearly long enough! Oh well, I'll take what I can get! :)

The one picture above is of my nice "clean" lampwork area, ready to go!

The other is a copper wolf pendant I made awhile back. I'll be listing that on my Etsy in the next day or two. I also have a tiger in the works.

My Mom came by today and saw some of the crochet rings I've been making and promptly bought one. I love my Mom, she's truely one of my biggest fans! Of course I think she may be a bit biased ;)

So that's my little update today, yeah!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

3 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

That wolf is amazing!!

Wood N Goods said...

I agree with Sunny - the wolf is amazing!
I would love to see lampworking done - I love looking at all the beads on etsy, and own a few myself. If I didn't have too many irons in the stove already, that would be a craft I would like to try.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I'm working to see what other animals I can come up with.

You two are both inspirational when it comes to animals!