Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Cleaning.......

I started with the bedroom closet. This was a sizable undertaking. I finished, almost, except for the top shelf, which requires that I stand on a chair the whole time. Since we can actually walk into the closet now, I think I made pretty good progress. That lead me to cleaning up my sewing area (still not done) and then to behind the bedroom door, (for all practical purposes, DONE) and now I'm in the office (way far from being done). My office is the mess that I've dreaded the most, why??? Because of paperwork and filing, a couple of my least favorite things in the world to do. I've started and that's a good thing because now I have to work on it until it's done, yeah (said without enthusiasm). At least I'm posting (big grin)..........just a little procrastination.

A sample of what's in my desk drawer.

Back in a day or two when I've dug myself out of this mess.

No comments: