Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paper Work & Cleaning

I have paperwork that needs to be done! It's one of those things that eats at the back of my mind and ruins everything until it's complete.

Cleaning & sorting, work in somewhat the same way but without the urgency.

These are 2 things that I need to get done in order to move on with my other things. Well, mainly the paperwork(because there's a deadline). The cleaning is an ongoing project and never seems to get completely done, but since there are certain things I'm not able to do because the mess got in the way........say sewing. I can barely get to my sewing machine because it's surrounded by "stuff" that needs to be sorted through.

In the meantime I'm going to post some photos for thought or whatever.......

Buddies......I know, I post more photos of my pets than my kids but that's because I have a bit of a phobia about posting photos of my kids on the internet.......cute, aren't they!

A portion of a free pattern from Lionbrand. I'll show the rest when I'm done. Should be sometime next week, after the darn paperwork!

A tiny portion of the mess on my desk. I'm too embarrassed to show you the rest :O

Doesn't everyone use breath mints while talking on their cell?

No comments: