Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Lot Has Been Going On....

With school just around the corner. Things have been busy to say the least. My brother's wedding was wonderful. Probably the coolest wedding I've been too. I didn't get to see the brides ring but my brother had the coolest stainless steel ring I had seen yet.

People, if you are going to get married, DO NOT, feed the diamond industry, instead go for something other than gold and diamonds. If you haven't realized it yet the gold & diamond industry is what has been dictating the industry for the last 20 years or so. Go with something DIFFERENT!! My personal favorites are sterling and emeralds along with amethyst and garnets (do you see my children in there somewhere??). Diamonds are my least favorite on the list unless they are black (colored) or otherwise.

I don't have any good pictures of the wedding, sorry! Maybe I can get someone to forward some cool ones to me.

This has been a great Summer for the boys and Jimmy took them out for one last weekend before he heads off on a hike with his cousin. I would have to say that this has been one of the best Summers as far as the kids go!!

Visiting with his cousins wife, last weekend, left me with a few more things to do. Since she has one of the best bead stores right around the corner from where they live. More on that to come in the future!

I hope you're enjoying one of the last weekends of Summer!!
Take care!!

No comments: