Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Count Down Begins......

So it looks like my youngest is going to be in afternoon kindergarten. I have to say that I'm a bit bummed about it since morning is my best creative time when it comes to glass. I have 2 weeks to re-think my thinking. Morning will have to be jewelry & wire, with my boy, and afternoons will be devoted to lampwork. If I had given it any thought I would have realized that all the kids were in afternoon kindy due to the bus route we're on but, of course, thinking is not one of my top priorities these days.

I haven't been able to get near my torch for the last couple of weeks with the count down on but maybe I'll be able to squeeze some time in before school starts.

I'm back to sorting through "stuff" and have listed some patterns on both Etsy (Your Creative Side) and my Other Ebay. You wouldn't have believed the huge amount that I ended up having to trash. Boy, was that hard to do! The rest with a few tucked away for........something, I haven't figured out yet, have gone up for auction or sale. All of these are in "uncut" condition. I think at some point I had a serious addiction to patterns........ohhh WAIT!! That would be in combination with the "she who dies with the most fabric wins" addiction. Hopefully I'll get to listing fabric within the next few months....ackkkk!

The only real creativity I've been tied up in lately has been wire. No pictures to show for my efforts but I have been keeping a creative log of my designs so I don't forget them. Bracelets & rings seem to hold my fascination at the moment but tomorrow it could be pendants & earrings.

That's it for now. I will do my best to starting posting more consistently. I know, you've heard that before!!

Enjoy your evening!

No comments: