Sunday, October 07, 2007

Consistancy...

Consistency....I'm working on that. It's a hard one for me. I feel many passions in my life and I have a tendency to "jump" from one project to another, Yes, my kids are included (top priority) in that. They are my main projects however on the side I have all of my jewelry "stuff".

Right now/and always my kids are #1. My 12 year old has had a stomach problem, on and off for about a year. It hasn't been consistent but has finally caused enough havoc for him to miss school.....so I finally called the Dr. & made an appointment. They did an ultrasound the next day but I find out that it takes a few days for them to get the results back.....Dakota seems to be doing ok. He still has the pain but it isn't to the point of him being totally out of it, so I'll wait to see what the Dr. says with the results for the ultrasound. He seems to be doing better today.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to my Mom's to to do some errands & wait for the results, which should be in by the afternoon. If I haven't heard from them I'll be calling, for sure!!!

Anyway that's the update. I have quite a few things in the works but nothing quite finished (hopefully the end of this week). I'll keep you posted.

I promise that I'm trying to be more consistent.....

No comments: