Monday, October 22, 2007

New & Improved

The whole house & household is moving in the improved direction. I can hardly wait to start showing you some of the new things I have been working on!

We did spend the weekend getting my & now Jim's office up and running. My lampwork area should be much more efficient & the only thing holding back Jim is that we haven't been able to get his computer to link to the Internet. That's a total head scratcher for me, not that I'm very knowledgeable in that area, but I did figure out why the new sound card wouldn't install. Hope fully we should have the Internet bug figured out by the end of the week.

I'm reading the best book, so far, from my book club. The title is "Ask & It Is Given". It's about changing the whole direction of your life with how you think. I highly recommend it. More on that later.

Tonight I just wanted to let you know that some things are changing around here and you should be seeing the results of that shortly.

Stay tuned for the new improved version of everything in my life!!!!

No comments: