Thursday, September 20, 2007

From Cats to Dogs

I have been a cat person for as long as I can remember but within the last 9 months have become a dog person......well I think I like them both equally now. We started letting our Cocoa in when she broke her dog run chain. Jimmy said it would never work because she had spent the last 3 years of her life outside....well, she made the adjustment wonderfully. She still goes out during the day but I think as the weather gets colder she'll spend even more time in the house but, to be honest I love having her in. She does get in the way sometimes but she is my constant companion for the most part & she is a good girl.

I have been working on some jewelry this week but have yet to complete anything. I've also been listing neck ties. I have quite a collection of them & I need to clear them out. I still haven't made it back to the torch yet but hope to get there by the end of the weekend. The clay is calling ever since my Play Dough day (I'm coming!!!!).

And tomorrow I volunteer in one of the boys classes. At least it's a 3 day weekend for the school....maybe I'll get something finished.

Enjoy your evening :)

No comments: