Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I think my 4 year old is going to explode from happiness over the fact that today is Halloween. It's been a busy week already with school conferences, listing items & making more jewelry & beads. I don't expect things to slow down anytime soon. I can't believe that it will be November tomorrow and the first quarter of the school year is coming to a close. It has really been a good year for the boys & Connor can hardly wait to start school next Fall. By then I will be working full time as an artist, whoooo hooooo!!!!!

I know I promised pictures of jewelry and stuff but my camera keeps filling up with the other things I'm clearing out of the house. Please keep watching though. I should have some pic's up before the weekend (of my trick or treaters too).

I'm just loving what I'm doing & my new lampwork area is wonderful. It still needs a couple of tweaks but otherwise it's more efficient that what I was working at before.

The weather has definetly turned cold & frosty, but I'm trying to not yearn for Spring already......sorry the cold is my least favorite thing about this time of the year. I'm still loving the book "Ask & It Is Given", by Jerry & Esther Hicks. We had a wonderful time at the book club and have all decided to move on to other types of books now that we found the "perfect" self help book of all time (our opinion, of course & how can 5 women be wrong??? ; ) ).

Time to move on with my day! Enjoy yours!!!

No comments: