Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fair Day!!

Today we are heading out to the Fair. The kids are so excited!!! We picked up Jimmy's daughter so we are taking the 4 youngest kids out. I will be taking them this afternoon & he'll meet us after work.

I finished my FMG entry but I don't know if it will make the deadline. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

This is the last weekend until the start of school. I'm looking forward to getting them back in, but Connor is really going to miss them. He has one more year and then away he gooooeeeessssss.....

I still need to pick up some school supplies & get them new shoes but otherwise I think we're ready. I can't believe that Summer is coming to a close :-( I do enjoy Fall & already said I would do Thanksgiving this year so I should probably start planning.

I'll see ya all later!! Have a great day!!

No comments: