Monday, August 20, 2007

Slacker....




I have been in kind of and up & down mood over the last few days. Things seem to be back to a more even keel now (no medication) and I'm getting things done again.


My main deadline is the FMG competition which is at the end of this month. I received my supplies today & finished my prototype too so I'm digging in.


School is just around the corner. Registration is this week for my oldest boy (middle school). I can't believe Summer is almost over. All in all I really can't complain. The weather has been really mild & I ended up enjoying the warm rain. The yard is a jungle but that's ok. We got a little bit of the blackberries chopped back but still have a bit to go.


My lampwork has been intermitent lately but I'll pick up on it again in a little bit. For now it's wire/metal smithing.
Back to my design.....enjoy your evening: )

No comments: