Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back to School

Today was the boys second day of school. Things seem to be going well for both of them. Dakota is making the adjustment to middle school just fine. I always worry about the first day every year. In all of these years of having kids in school you think I'd be more relaxed but that's something I just haven't been able to shake. "The First Day Of School Jitters."

The fair was a blast! I have to dig the pictures out of my camera phone but haven't had a chance yet. It was the perfect way to end the Summer for the kids. One day isn't enough to see everything, especially if your keeping track of kids on rides but it was still fun & tiring.

I have some things on all of my Ebay (both), Just Beads & Etsy. Take a look if you have a chance.

This was just a quickie update. I'll get back to you soon, hopefully, with pictures.

Take care!!

No comments: