Sunday, September 12, 2010

We Interrupt Everything For The Back To School Rush.......

Last week was the official end of Summer for the boys. They went back to school on Wednesday, aside from huge bus schedule issues everything went great! Duncan started middle school and was a little nervous because it was a new experience, plus he had his first Cross Country practice right after school. When I picked him up I was relieved to see he had a big smile (yeah!). I knew that meant Middle School and  Cross Country were a hit! Connor and Dakota both had no problems falling back into the Elementary and High School routines from last year and all 3 of them were actually looking forward to going back! That's always nice!

By the end of the week everyone was exhausted  from getting up early and sports practices! It really felt good  getting back to a routine. The buses did cause me a bit of grief, trying to coordinate picking up, meeting and dropping off of various boys at various times, but we did finally get it to good. Hopefully this coming week the buses will stay on track, however we have an emergency plan in place just in case things don't jell.

I'm still only half way through the photographing of the seat belt project. My plan is to work on more of it today, and hopefully get it posted by the middle to end of next week.

On a totally different note, I learned how to change my brake pads (Thanks Jimmy!). I believe that most women should at least know the basics for taking care of a car (as in oil, air and changing a tire) however knowing few extra things are always good and can save you quite a bit of $$$ in the long run. Just sayin.

So I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday. I'm really looking forward to Monday!

No comments: