Monday, September 06, 2010

A Bit Of Delay....

But what else is new. The boys will be back to school in a couple of days.

We ended up taking a last minute trip to the ocean. While the weather was nice for the most part we had a bit of mist and one day of wind and pouring down rain. I did a bit of frivolous reading. One of my all time favorite Authors, Dean Koontz, is always good for an edge of your seat read......try this one out......a bit of an end of the world twist!















and on the opposite end of the spectrum, how about some Nora Roberts. Do you like dangerous men?














Anyway getting on with it....I'm still working on the seat belt tutorial. I'm about half way there.

The boys are really excited to be getting back to school (friends), Jim is still diligently looking for work. It's been over a year and I never would have believed that anyone could be out of work that long if I hadn't seen if for myself........and I'm battening down the hatches at home for some serious work myself.

So I promise I'll be back with more updates........SOON!

No comments: