Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Damn!

My oxygen generator is on the fritz. I've contacted the company to see what I need to do the get it running again. It took me 30 minutes to find the receipt but it looks like it's still covered under the 5yr warranty. Well see........

In the meantime here is some of my most recent lampwork. I think it's going to be awhile before I get to do anymore.
Funny I didn't intentionally pick all blue, hmmm. Actually I seem to be in the mood for lavender and pink. Probably cause I want something soothing.

As for the oxygen generator.......well my subconscious has been working hard to get me back to claying so it looks this is the push to take it up again for awhile. Does my jumping from one thing to another make you crazy?? It does me! There are days when I wish I could just focus on ONE! The worst part is that I LoVe all of the things that I do, I just don't seem to be able to pick a favorite. I've oftened wondered if I need medication........seriously.........but I've decided to take a pass on it. Almost one whole side of my gene pool in on anti-depressants and I find the thought of taking something like that, a LOT scarry!! I don't know why but I do. I know some people need to take that stuff but, (at this point anyway) I'm not one of them.......men, kids, peri-menopause, whatever the stress.......nothing a good bottle of Pinot Noir (or Merlot in a pinch) and some dark chocolate cant cure, Right!! Besides all of those things that I love lampwork, clay, fiber, wire......whatever, are all stress re-leavers too, except when I'm stressing over which one I want to do..........Oh well.......I'm a work in progress myself!

Time to go play (with clay)!!!

No comments: