Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

After what seemed like a waayyyy too long Winter, it seems that the chill is finally starting to disappear. The ornamental plum is finally blooming and the Chinese pear is budding. I'm sure we'll still have a frosty morning now and then but Spring is definitely in site.

Sorting through the house is a slow process. According to this book (Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui). The first thing you should do is clear all of the clutter from behind your doors. This is a little easier said than done. What is interesting though is that I had started doing that exact thing even before I read this book. I still have a few doors to go though so we'll see what the results are later.

In the meantime while I sort through all the other "crap" my desk starts to accumulate things again! I swear that it's a paper magnet! So I'm back at that too. It's the nerve of my business so I NEED to keep it clear, no matter what.

I got one lampworking session in and haven't had a chance to sit at it since. I tried to post pictures, but Blogger is acting up tonight so no pics! Sorry! I'll see what I can do tomorrow though.

So for tonight I'll just make this a short post because I wanted to add pictures. So I'll be back tomorrow or this weekend!

Take care!

No comments: