Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Internet......

Not that I don't love my DSL connection, every 3 months or so it decides to start acting up. It's really subtle at first. A random outage here and there and then one after another, after another. It usually lasts about 3 days at which point (usually the 2nd day) I call our ISP and complain to which they seem to think I'm the one with the problem. Granted I've reset and rebooted everything at least a half dozen times. When I called yesterday, (and I find it ironic that when you call the automated voice tells you that you can find help on the internet, do they really think I would be calling if I could get help through the net!!!!) the system that tests your line found a problem. What do ya know!! I finally get a tech on the line and they end up booting me back into the main menu. At this point I figure that they know I've got a problem so they will get it taken care of.....so far, so good, today!!

Back later.....

No comments: