Sunday, March 02, 2008

Do You Believe??

Do you believe that you can change anything in your life just by changing your thoughts?? It's true, whether you want to believe it or not. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have. Things have been changing a lot for me in the last month or so.

With that said......my art is really beginning to take hold for me personally. I'm enjoying creating soooo much that I can hardly leave it alone and have been spending as much free time as possible creating new things. I even joined a group of wire artists on Etsy for their Challenges, to keep me on my creative toes. In addition to that, the boys and I are hooked on making window clings. It's a kit from Klutz and we love it. I got some more supplies for it about 2 weeks ago and I now need to order more. My windows are quickly filling with wonderful designs made by everyone.

I should be back to posting pictures within the next few days. The weather is warming up and Spring is in the air. Don't forget that Daylight Savings begins next weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

No comments: