Sunday, March 09, 2008

Breathing Easier....

I accomplished quite a few things this last week, but not all of what I would have liked. Between taxes, broken automobiles, sick kids (big & small alike) & internet problems, I have finally gotten everything back to a semi-smooth running basis. I didn't get my Challenge project done :( but I'm working on quite a few new things and the next Challenge is "Nocturnal". I have 2 ideas for this one and will be sketching them out when I'm done posting.

There's still quite a few of my lampwork items to be listed sometime this week and a request I need to work on it that area too. It should be a lot of fun to see how it turns out.

Everyone, in general, seems to be in a pretty good mood. Spring is in the air and I think we are all looking forward to it. I'm sooooo in the mood to create. Have I mentioned that my 5 year old is a total crafter. The only problem is that he wants to do all of the things he's not quite coordinated enough to do. We are working on that and Michael's is have a sort of craft open house next Saturday. I'm going to take him and see if any of the other boys are interested. It should be fun. You can check it out, I guess all of the stores are supposed to be doing it www.michaels.com/theknack. It looks like a lot of fun.

Time for me to run and sketch these designs before I forget them.

Sleep tight!

No comments: